from tarted up to fresh faced and jammied. hope everyone has a fun night tonight! :-)
i know this is old but i just had to reblog because my brain literally goes from “damn she’s fuckin’ hot” to “omgshe’ssocutei’mgoingtosnugglesher!” ^_^
I have always loved these pics of my parents.
The top was taken at Twin Fair on 12-29-66. The bottom is of my father in his army dress after being drafted in 1966 right before he left for Vietnam.
They were childhood sweethearts and celebrated their 45th wedding anniversary in July.
How gorgeous are they? :)
awww…love them. :-)
Skin whiter than snow. Lips redder than blood. A thirst darker than her blackened heart. Snow White dies as a young, kindly maiden hunted by an evil queen, she is reborn as a dark, vampire princess in a glass coffin with two puncture wounds in her neck and a sudden, unholy lust for blood. She serves her own venom heart to the evil queen and watches with glee as the poison chokes her to death. But, she has no interest in the kingdom of the living. This undying princess has set her eyes on a bigger, darker kingdom. She will drink and bathe in her enemies blood, she will overthrow Dracula, and Hades and even Death himself until she is queen. Until she is the Queen.
31 Favorite Horror Movies
Directed by Tobe Hooper
- The film which you are about to see is an account of the tragedy which befell a group of five youths, in particular Sally Hardesty and her invalid brother, Franklin. It is all the more tragic in that they were young. But, had they lived very, very long lives, they could not have expected nor would they have wished to see as much of the mad and macabre as they were to see that day. For them an idyllic summer afternoon drive became a nightmare. The events of that day were to lead to the discovery of one of the most bizarre crimes in the annals of American history, The Texas Chain Saw Massacre. - Narrator
- I just can’t take no pleasure in killing. There’s just some things you gotta do. Don’t mean you have to like it. - Old Man (Drayton Sawyer)
You could have dinner with us… my brother makes good head cheese! You like head cheese? - Hitchhiker
- HE HE HE! Come on Franklin! It’s gonna be a fun trip! HE! If I have anymore fun today, I don’t think I’m gonna be able to take it! - Franklin
- According to John Larroquette, his payment for doing the opening narration was a marijuana joint.
- The human skeleton in the house at the end of the movie was a real human skeleton. They used a real one because a human skeleton from India is far cheaper then a fake plastic skeleton.
- Contrary to popular belief, this film is not a true story. It was filmed from 15 July 1973 - 14 August 1973, while the opening narrative claims that the real events took place on 18 August 1973, so it would be impossible for the film to be based on actual events which had not happened at the time of filming.
- Some urban legends say that the the “real” Texas Chainsaw Massacre took place near Poth, (a small town about 36 miles southeast of San Antonio. This is false. The film is fictional and based loosely on the life of Wisconsin serial killer Ed Gein (as is the classic Psycho (1960)).A still photo taken during filming of the entire ‘Sawyer’ family posing outside the house as a gag was found and stolen from the set by a visiting German reporter who took it back to West Germany with him, and the image of the family eventually became the advertising poster for the first release of the movie in West Germany.
- Texas Chain Saw Massacre was originally banned in Finland, but after 25 years it was released uncut.
- The chainsaw used in this film was a Poulan 245A, with a piece of black tape covering the Poulan logo in order to avoid a possible lawsuit.